By Charismata Editorial Services
A special welcome to today’s online English class. As a continuation of our past lesson on WILL vrs WOULD, we have put together some questions for you to practice with. When you are done answering, do cross check with the answers our editors provided. Good luck!
1. I ………. not be coming for the meeting.
2. He told me he …………not be coming over
3. I don’t think my dad……. mind if we went out.
4. If I were you, I ………… not lend him such a huge amount of money.
5. He ……….rather they met at the mall
6. We …….. like to take our leave at this point.
7. If he had the money, he……. open a fast food restaurant.
8. ………there be enough food for everyone at the party?
1. I will not be coming for the meeting. ( because we assume it refers to a future event)
2. He told me he would not be coming over. ( because we assume all events are in the past)
3. I don’t think my dad would mind if we went out ( because the expression is would or wouldn’t mind)
4. If I were you, I wouldn’t lend him such a huge amount of money. ( because if with improbable situations uses would)
5. He would rather they met at the mall. ( because the expression is would rather)
6. We would like to take our leave at this point. ( this is to show politeness)
7. If he had the money, he would open a fast food restaurant. ( because if is with a verb in the past)
8. Will there be enough food for everyone at the party? ( because it refers to a future event)
We hope you have learnt something. Catch us again when we bring you another interesting lesson. Remember good English is learnt to be practiced.
*Powered by Charismata Editorial Services: 0242565662/ 0506024631/ firstname.lastname@example.org / WordPress: Charis for writing / Facebook : Charismata Editing / Twitter : Charis Edit*